We never want to send you something that doesn’t fit properly so we have size guides available on most of our product pages.
Where is your size guide displayed?
Just click on the ‘Size Guide’ button on each product page or check out our women’s and men’s size guides for measurements, fitting tips, washing tips – everything to make sure it fits perfectly and stays looking great.
If the size guide isn’t available on the product page, it’s because some brands’ sizing differs slightly to ours.
Can you recommend a size?
You’ll also see our Fit Assistant on some product pages – keep an eye out for the blue circle near the “Size” dropdown. Our Fit Assistant will ask for information such as your height, age and weight to help you choose the right size when you order, and will also look at your order history. When you’re logged in, you’ll then see a size recommendation on some product pages, best matched to the information you’ve provided.
What is your care guide?
– Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
– Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
– The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
– Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
– Turn garment inside out before washing.
– Avoid using too much detergent.
– Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
– Do not tumble dry garments unless indicated on the care label.
– Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
– Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
– Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.
How do you recommend caring for shoes?
We recommend treating suede & nubuck with an appropriate protector before wear.
A suede brush will help to keep the nap raised & the suede looking new.
If your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper and dry naturally, away from a direct heat source.
This will prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
Unless otherwise stated, trainers and canvas shoes should not go in the washing machine.
If they get dirty, let them dry and remove the excess dirt with a clean bush or cloth.
For heeled products, check top pieces (heel tips) regularly & when they start to wear down take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes.
When purchasing leather products from Amanis please remember that it is a natural product & some variations between pairs in terms of colour and finishes may occur.